Thursday, October 29, 2009

Paging Doctor Addison

Thanks to my best friend/pr guru Jackie, I picked up this month's In Style mag with Reese Witherspoon on the cover (she was suggesting I check out their Best of the Web feature.) LOVED the best of the web (highly recommend you check it out) and LOVED their tour of actress Kate Walsh's home towards the end of the magazine. So lux, so chic, I would move in in an instant.

Serene living room, with huge windows and lots of light


The dining room chandelier reminds me of the one I loved from yesterday's post on Steven Gambrel!


This bedroom is insanely gorgeous
And the quote "Decorating is a long-term creative process. You have to sit, wait, and let the house talk to you." So true Kate, so true.


Great bathroom. Love the floor tiles


And the Bisazza shimmering wall tiles? I die.


Another favorite - the great Marchesa dress she's wearing while lounging on her chaise. I wear Marchesa dresses all the time when lounging at home... Well, more like sweatpants and Uggs, but I can pretend they are Marchesa dressesThe house was decorated by her show's set decorator Melissa Levander. Stunning!