Monday, October 5, 2009

More Pillows

My den is so much happier with my new Thomas Paul pillows (bought 50% off at One Kings Lane!)




Was looking at Thomas Paul pillows for a client and found all these beauties:


Love the bursts of mustard-y yellow


This marine-themed sea horse pillow would be great in my dream Malibu beach house



This is perfect for my client! Looking for fun orange accents, and I think this might be it.




I know the coral trend has long passed, but this pillow is still gorgeous



I love a great, updated Chinoiserie pattern


Dying over this pillow. I have a fabric sample of this and am just waiting to find the right place to use it!


So cute. Great for a kids' room - boy or girl!

Next, I need to find the perfect sofa to put my Thomas Paul pillows on!

All pillows by Thomas Paul, from PillowsandThrow.com