Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Viva Miami!


Tonight Dave and I are off to Miami for a four-day weekend. The first three nights will be spent at The Standard, where I plan to take full advantage of its many spa amenities as well as its salt water pool. On Friday, I'll be dragging Dave to Miami's fabulous design district for a bit of serious art and decor sight seeing. We'll also be meeting up with Dave's brother and his wife (who live in Plantation) for some fine dining and drinking on Thursday and Friday nights. The weekend will be spent back at Casa Conn for some trick-or-treating with my niece and nephew. I'll be bringing my laptop with me and will try and post some while I'm there, but if posting and/or commenting is light until Monday, I promise to make it up with some great Miami-related posting next week.