Friday, April 2, 2010

"Book'em Danno . . . "


Greetings and salutations,

Let me tell you about one of my morning rituals. On my way into the office, I stop at the Starbucks on Brannon. Get my 'grande drip in a vente cup' and 'oatmeal with everything.' (sidebar. medium coffee in the larger cup means I have room for cream an sugar without having to pour coffee out. It works for me.) So with my coffee in hand, I head to the office. As I start heading up the stairs - my eyes are sharply focused in the floor just outside my office door. Is there a box waiting for me? Something from Amazon? Maybe?

Here's a quick look at some favourites that I'm expecting :


Joe Nye

Firstly, I love Joe Nye's work. And I can't wait to see his new book.
Even the cover is delightful. Yay.

Dominique Browning

And speaking of excited . . . I have a feeling I might need to read this in one sitting. If you haven't have a chance to read the excerpt from the New York Times, have a look here.



This one is kinda obvious.
I actually have an advance copy . . . but, I'm buying a few extra
copies so that I can give them as gifts.

Thomas O'Brien

What else do you need to say.

Hutton Wilkinson

I went to reference this after my tour of Dawnridge last week - and have NO idea where my copy has vanished to. There's a new one on the way.

Caroline Clifton-Mogg

So beautiful. Great photography.
And a million ideas for entertaining.

Happy reading,
tartanscot