Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lonny Talk / Coffee Talk

A few months ago, I decided to set aside one day per week for "Swedlow Design Development Day." I wanted one day per week of doing something to get my creative juices flowing besides sitting in my office - visiting a museum, antiques shops, sketching at a sculpture garden... Hmm, well after two weeks, that fell by the wayside as I got too busy between clients and life. But I knew I was really busy when DAYS went by before I was able to flip through my FAVORITE online design magazine, Lonny.

My obsession with this issue of Lonny is the gorgeous coffee tables they show off.

I've been obsessed with this bronze gorgeousness for years.


Sleek glass on zebra.

Lucite trunk on the zig zag.

Clearly I'm biased on those last two - here is my den with the lucite coffee table on a bold black/white rug... And my adorable pup (my favorite accessory.)