Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Not Over You Just Yet...

There are some trends that I'm not over yet:
1. Lucite (which is good, because I've got both a lucite coffee table and a Louis ghost chair.)
2. Birds/birdcages.
3. Bamboo.

Love for trend #3 was re-ignited the other day as I was flipping through the Williams Sonoma Home catalog and saw this groovy rug.




I have a few different bamboo items in my own home, but they definitely have to be used sparingly (just like lucite or birdcages.)

I have a floor lamp from Jonathan Adler's Meurice collection, but I'm also madly in love with these two goodies from his collection.




This Horchow bench would look fabulous in an entry hall.



This Jonathan Adler wallpaper would make an amazing powder room.




I love how Erin from Elements of Style used his silver & white paper in her kitchen cabinets.




LOVE this gold bamboo flatware from Horchow.


Great Bloomingdale's picture frame, for just a splash of bamboo.


Two bamboo goodies I put in a client's home:
This bar cart from Baker.


Wall mirror from Mitchell Litt in Sherman Oaks.
Bamboo-licious. Love it all.