Thursday, April 15, 2010

Koo koo for Fabrics!

If you've been reading this blog over the past (almost!) two years, you've probably figured out by now that I'm koo koo for fabrics. Textile design is something I would definitely love to branch out to, but in the meantime, one of my favorite things to do (and it's part of my job!) is to troll the Pacific Design Center showrooms for gorgeous new fabrics.

None of these really fit the needs of any of my current clients, but I couldn't help but take some sample swatches home with me.

Zig zag fabric from F. Schumacher - LOVE.


Michelle Adams from Lonny shows us how zig zag fabrics make for gorgeous draperies.

The F.Schumacher version comes in some other great bold colors like grey and black.






Celerie Kemble, a favorite designer of mine, has these fab woven fabrics at such a low price, I had to do a double-take!

Yay Fabric! For my dear friends, if you are ever struggling for a birthday gift idea for me and are low on money, free fabric swatches always put a huge smile on my face.