Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy Days at Swedlow Design

It's been busy days here at Swedlow Design. Me and my trusty design assistant, Chapman, have been working away on client projects to get as much done before the holidays as possible. Yesterday I brought my camera with me to document the progress on one of my favorite projects...

I am lucky to have a roster of amazing clients, and this client sets the bar high. She has been a dream to work with and has been a fantastic collaborator in the process.

So without further ado, here are my progress pics (and there are still more goodies to arrive and be installed!)

LIVING ROOM

Art from Hollyhock that I am in love with.

Very excited about the two chairs that should be coming in the next few weeks!


ENTRY
LOVE this Arteriors side table.


DINING ROOM

The furniture maker had to remake the armchairs, so I bought one as my office chair.


My favorite drapery fabric of all time.








DEN









The same beaded Ankasa textile wall art as Carrie and Mr. Big had in their apartment in Sex and the City 2!
As I've joked with my client, if they ever want to sell their house - I'd buy it fully furnished!