Friday, November 12, 2010

Clean Up on Aisle 7!

I got out of bed bright and early for the Two's Company/Tozai Home showroom sample sale (I'm ultra-competitive, so I wanted to be there when it opened!) And I cleaned up! Two's Company is a GREAT home accessories company - I see a lot of their goodies in my favorite home design boutiques. I picked up all these goodies with specific clients in mind - but it they aren't interested I'm happy to make a place for them in my own home!

LOVE this blue coral... it could sit on the den side table.

These white lanterns are gorgeous, though not sure where they would live if I got to keep them. Office bookcase perhaps? Then outside for parties!


Tealight candleholder. Would keep it on my mantle and add it to my mish-mash of candlesticks on the dinner table for parties!
Here's their online catalog image - better than mine :)
These candlesticks are probably getting taken by a client - but if not, they would also be great on my mantle!

These adorable little vases would make great Christmas presents if they don't get snatched up!