Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait...

When I was in NYC, my husband and my girlfriends were encouraging me to treat myself to something nice...

So I treated myself to these Chilewich gold placemats.
And I also bought some gorgeous stationary at Kate's Paperie.
My friend Liza helped me pick out:

snail mail by Kate Spade


peacock by Crane.

and cupcake by Vera Wang. (it says "Sweet you. Thankful me.")
But when I hit up Bergdorf Goodman's, I fell in {love} with this handbag, by Foley & Corrina. But at $595 I wasn't ready to pull the trigger. So I got home and emailed the link to my husband as a hint. Then I was starting to work on my holiday gift guide, thinking I'd add it as another little hint to my husband... And it was on MAYJOR sale! So I bought it. And it's on it's way.

So that's why I say... Good things come to those who wait!