Monday, November 22, 2010

I've Been Rue'd

I'll be honest, I was not in love with the first issue of Rue Magazine (an online interior design mag.) It was good, but I wasn't blown out of the water. This morning I perused the newest issue (their second) and was BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER! Loved every page. While I love my paper magazines, these digital magazines (Rue, Lonny, etc.) are a designer/blogger's dream. The ability to click a link and see products in their websites, priceless. My scanner feels a bit neglected these days, but I sure don't mind...

Between all their different spreads, I have gorgeous inspiration images for every room in the house.

This entry chandelier is insanity.

These glamorous living rooms put a huge smile on my face.


My next house will have a glam and homey den just like this one.


Amazing office.

Serene bedroom.

Another dream closet.

Clean kitchen.

And their details and vignettes were stunning!

I will be dreaming of my Rue dream house all week!