Saturday, November 13, 2010

"There's a Plaid Front Moving In . . . "




Greetings,

Like many of you, I tend to spend a certain amount of my weekend doing a little online holiday shopping.  And frankly,  it's been a productive day - so I thought I'd share a few 'finds' in keeping with the 'tartan-sentiment' we like to keep around here.

Delicious Wool and Cashmere Throws



The perfect Brodie Tartan Weekender Bag!


Ralph Lauren is always a great source . . 



And totally loving the tartan-trimmed 
Palmer Bedding - also from Polo


Maybe something for the ladies . . .
the rainy season is upon us!



And, of course, the guys will need something to wear too!


And, believe it or not - beautiful tartan china, by Jeffery Banks


And WHO wouldn't want tartan cupcakes 
at their next holiday party?


And speaking of fabulous gifts - anyone please feel free to order this for me.  Extra - Large.  Thanks!


Cheers,
Scot