Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jonathan Adler in my Backyard!

Jonathan Adler, my design hero, was here in LA last night, signing his newest books at Barnes and Noble.

In honor of the event - here are his well-priced goodies from his line at HSN (this is not your grandmother's Home Shopping Network, by the way.)

Love that this has a completely different vibe than most diffusers.



Great vases, totally "classic Jonathan Adler" at a great price ($39.95 for the set of three. WHAT?!) I think these would look fab on my J Ad entry console!


Adorable dish towels.


Another Jonathan Adler classic - a table lamp - at a great price - $149.95!
I am really a J Ad junkie - I've got Jonathan Adler pillows (hugs and drugs), bedding, floor lamp and soon an entry console! Maybe Betty Ford Center has a treatment program for me...