Friday, November 5, 2010

the GOODS {loves} Made Goods

While leafing through the newest Elle Decor, I fell in love with this gorgeous side chest. Herringbone + Horn = HANDSOME! (I would normally say "gorgeous" but I was looking for a positive adjective that begins with an H!)


So I decided to investigate the company that made it - conveniently called Made Goods. Totally stunning and totally unique goodies.

The Coco Tray - a reproduction of a piece of coral - rimmed in either silver or gold. LOVE.



Another unique find - a zebra mirror...
Made of black and white shells! WHAT?!


The Ives mirror - lattice work from capiz shells. I want to see it in a dining room: the mirror, a simple raw wood dining table and some chic Louis chairs with fun fabric - DONE!


This bone inlay chair is gorgeous... Would love to see it in an enormous custom closet - I would sit in it to do my makeup... That's another part of my 10-year-plan (see yesterday's post for more detail.)Happy Friday! I'll spend my weekend daydreaming about my enormous {dream} custom closet with my {dream} chair.