Thursday, January 27, 2011

Color Combo - Red and Gold!

Last night I had a girls night out (a belated celebration of my 31st b-day) and I decided to pull out my Loubou's.
My husband bought me these red Christian Louboutin wedges for my 30th birthday, which I LOVE but I've only worn once. So I realized it's about time I break them in.

In a stroke of genius, I paired them with my skinny jeans and this top from Edun, with gold thread woven in.

I threw on my watch and party ring and went on my merry way to dinner!

It got me thinking about combining red and gold in the home - and I'm loving it. I can absolutely see this gold moroccan pouf {from Horchow}...





Next to this red fretwork table {also Horchow}



Or how about these two pillows together?Red zebra from Jonathan Adler, Gold sequin from Nate Berkus for HSN.


LOVE this Arteriors lamp.


Which I'd place next to this D.L. & Co red candle.


Fashion-wise, if I'd like to rock some more red and gold, there's always this adorable ban.do headband!