Monday, January 31, 2011

Table #1: Ladies Luncheon

I've been excited about all the options out there for table tops goodies - over the next few days I'll be posting some of my favorite table top combos from all the things I'm currently obsessed with.

In my life, it feels as though so many of my girlfriends are engaged or pregnant - so I've got a ton of ladies luncheons on the horizon. Here's some goodies I would put on my table if I were hosting a fete for one of these lucky ladies:


I would start with some clean but feminine dishes.



Serve our signature cocktails in these stunning glasses by Marchesa for Lenox


I'd bring out the hors d'oeuvres on this purple floral tray.

I'd use this nature-inspired silverware.



And these Kelly Wearstler napkins (in the blush color)


This ginko flower dish would be front and center on the table.
I'm ready to host!

Dishes and glasses from Bloomingdales
Tray and Silverware from Velocity
Napkins from Sferra
Ginko platter from Vivre