Thursday, January 13, 2011

Motorcycle Mama

This image from the Anthropologie catalog pretty much sums up my life right now... Two wheeled vehicles and home accessories!
In my business life I am having a great time finding goodies for my interior design clients (I found the most gorgeous candlestick from House of Honey yesterday that I cannot wait to post!)

And in my personal life... I think we are getting a motorcycle! We've been talking about it for years (well, my husband has been talking about it, and I've been saying "no!") But in Costa Rica we really talked about how life is too short not to do the things you love.

So my husband (and now I) have fallen in love with the Harley Davidson Iron 883.



Of course all I can think of are my fabulous riding outfits - I've got my eye on these Frye boots.

They remind me of this gorgeous post on ombre goodies by Cassandra of Coco + Kelley. I think that model's messy side braid is even the perfect hairdo for me to combat hair-whipped helmet hair.

On a side note, today I am attending the LTD365 Expo for Entrepreneurial Women - I'll be checking in on twitter to share any good tidbits I hear!