Friday, January 28, 2011

Rugs for my Dream House

I'm always waxing poetic about my love for rugs - particularly the gorgeous ones made by The Rug Company. When I move into my dream house (which I will build from the ground up in Malibu), it will be filled with gorgeous goodies like the ones below. Beware: once I get my Rug Company rugs, there will be no shoes in my house!

Loving this yellow rug - my favorite color this year! It would go in my yellow + gray bedroom.
wallhanging: fantastic journey by fiona curran
rug: sellarsbrook yellow by suzanne sharp



Gorgeous purple rug. I'd use it in my den, mixed with navy and light blues.
liberty by marni



This rug is just chevron-ish enough to get me drooling. That would be my hallway runner.
ponti brown by suzanne sharp


I love this peacock rug almost as much as I love the kelly green walls. This one would go in my master closet, for sure.
peacock light by matthew williamson designer collection



This one is perfect for the kids' playroom.candy flower by marni

Rugs are definitely my drugs.