Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Second Anniversary, Odi et Amo!

{If I could give you each a Sprinkles cupcake, I would!}

Today marks the completion of my second year as a blogger. 2010 was definitely an exciting time for this little blog as I saw my readership quadruple over the course of the year and my focus -- and my voice -- shift slowly towards the more personal (but I suppose pregnancy will do that to you).

Last year at this time, I featured a roundup of my favorite posts, all of which focused on interior design. This year, I thought I'd celebrate with a roundup my own design projects that I've documented here on the blog over the past twelve months (as well as previews for what's to come in 2011!):


February 2010


March 2010


March 2010


July 2010
The Family Room



December 2010
The Master Bedroom - Stay Tuned for an Update!


December 2010
The Backyard



January 2011
The Nursery - Stay Tuned for an Update!

I can honestly say that without the encouragement of my readers -- and the pressure of getting things done so I could have some blog content -- I would not have been nearly as productive in my mission of turning my new, somewhat cold, house into a home as I was (even if I didn't get it all done). While I doubt any home is ever truly "done" (and goodness, how boring would that be?!), I do feel our home reflects us and our tastes so much more than it did a year ago. Many thanks to you all for your continued support,  kind words and generous spirits. I look forward to a third year of blogging, this time with baby in tow!

Gratias vobis ago!