Monday, January 24, 2011

Sick Day Dreamin'

I've spent the last couple days in bed sick (boo!) Stuffy nose, chills/fever.... not a whole lot of fun. Don't worry, some fun was had - after 5 LOOOONG hours at the dealership we bought a Harley (a different one than we went in looking at, but so cool and James Dean looking!) Saw "No Strings Attached" with my wonderful friend Lynsey. Did a little internet shopping from bed.

But ultimately bed is really where I want to be right now. Though all this time in bed and our bedroom really has me focused on where I want to go with our bedroom makeover that we are in need of... Here are some bedding looks that I would mind blowing my nose in:

Part of me wants something clean and airy and light:
I think I'd get well quickly in this Anthropologie set up.



Or this exotic embroidered number from West Elm



Or this soft chevron from Rubie Green (image from Design*Sponge)


I could also go for some fun feminine prints (which my husband would probably veto, and understandably so)
Lulu DK for Matouk




Love the combo of the floral headboard and her Tillinghast duvet from Rubie Green (image from Design*Sponge)



Or I could go with something wild and exotically patterned:
Goes with my yellow/gray bedroom color scheme - from West Elm.



Or a fabulous flame stitch from Jonathan Adler



Or this wild Missoni-style look from Anthropologie - which might be too much on a daily basis - maybe I'd just pull it out on sick days to cheer me up!