Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Adorable Etsy Rainy Day Finds

It's another rainy day here in Los Angeles, so I'm working and staying dry by doing some client Internet shopping! Etsy really have some fabulous finds -- here are some of my favorites!

They have some amazing wall decals -- I'm about to get working with a client on a nursery - this would be great...


Another great kids' room find are these zig zag shelves:





If you really want to go zig zag crazy, you could also throw in these great pillows, made from an eco-friendly felt.


I've said it before, I'm a sucker for anything with a ruffle - the same seller makes these eco-felt pillows as well.

For some bigger furniture pieces, I love this ottoman reupholstered in a coffee sack fabric.

And this circles coffee table? Wish I needed a coffee table!


In the accessories department, how about some vintage keys? These?
Or these?

Online shopping - a dangerous habit for your wallet!