Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Knitting Bonanza!

It's raining out (a rarity here in LA), so my brain is focused on all things warm and cozy - hot cocoa, my puppy, pajamas, and knitting. I love this feature in Martha Stewart Living on this fabulous knitting shop, Lion Brand Yarn Studio, in NYC. Knitting seems to have been a passing fad here in LA, I have seen some of my favorite knitting shops close in the past few months... but if you are still interested in getting on the knitting train (and maybe joining in a little guerrilla knitting!) you should definitely check this shop out.

I love the look of walls of beautiful colored yarn.


The bright hues of these yarns are stunning!


They featured the pattern for this beautiful thick and cozy cowl. I would like to add a 25th hour to each day to give me some time to knit this!