Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lacey Gracey

My friend pointed me in the direction of this amazing artist - she creates the most incredible gorgeous tabletop and Judaica pieces from metal. Her line, aptly named MetalaceArt, is so stunning I'm tempted to go on a major shopping spree.

Her bowls are just insane

In gold or silver - gorgeous wedding gifts if you want to be brave and go off registry








Even the photographs of her bowls are gorgeous works of art on their own!


Coasters too

She also has a line of mezuzahs - the box that many Jewish people put on the doors of their home containing scrolls reminding them to keep G-d in their minds and hearts. I have seen a ton of mezuzahs in my life, but these are above and beyond.

If anyone needs to get me a belated birthday gift.... just sayin'!