Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ABC Home - Last Post (I Promise)

I swear, I am receiving no financial compensation to blog about all the goodies I saw at ABC Home (though if they want to mail me a check, I will happily cash it!)

There were just so many gorgeous things under one roof, it necessitated 4 postings. I could furnish 5 different homes with everything I loved there.

LOVE a raw wood table with simple metal legs. Definitely the kind of dining table I want for my dream Malibu house.



This silver leaf dining table was also insane. I really felt the $6000 price tag was reasonable for all that gorgeous design insanity!


My dream closet has this chandelier.


And this dresser! (the Conran Shop, in the basement, had me pose for a picture with my favorite piece of furniture - it was this!)


This sideboard, with its insane hardware, had me at "Hello."
Goodbye ABC - til next time!