Thursday, October 28, 2010

GOLLLLLLLD!

This year has been fabulous for GOLD. I've been noticing it everywhere - fashion, jewelry, handbags, shoes and gorgeous housewares.

I saw this place setting at Ochre - it took all of my self-restraint not to bring this home in my suitcase.


ABC Home also had some gorgeous gold.


While reading Real Simple magazine on my flight home, I noticed this gorgeous Thanksgiving themed gold table setting...

Martha Stewart also had some amazing gold dishes...

I saw the same ones at ABC Home!


I did bring home some gold for myself - these gorgeous gold Chilewich placemats from the MOMA design store.


Another great gold tabletopper - the Midas carafe and and glasses from DWR.

Martha's magazine had another brilliant (and inexpensive) way to bring gold to your Thanksgiving tabletop - gold glittered corn!
I might start gold glittering everything. Even my puppy.