Friday, October 15, 2010

Fabrics are a Girls Best Friend

Forget diamonds, I love fabrics. Well, ok, diamonds are pretty nice too.

I spent yesterday afternoon at the Pacific Design Center and found some more gorgeous fabrics. I just can't get enough.

One of my favorite fabric trends right now is linen that has either a metallic or a waxy sheen to it... These two quilted bedding fabrics from F. Schumacher have me over the moon. Though pretty much everything from F. Schumacher has me over the moon.






They also have this wonderful lacey pattern that I DIE for.


I decided to expand my showroom horizons (I usually visit F. Schumacher, Thomas Lavin, Osborne & Little)... but when I saw that Robert Allen is carrying Dwell Fabrics, I thought I'd stop in.


Loved this Dwell fabric - looks very bohemian chic - like John Robshaw!


This red chinoiserie print to so cute I'm not sure where to begin.


And to kick off the weekend - this purple zebra from Lee Jofa. Makes me want to kick off my heels and have a martini...
Happy Purple Zebra Friday!