Monday, October 25, 2010

NYC Post - First of Many - Ochre Edition

Here is the first (of many) updates from NYC. I had such wonderful long weekend there. I traveled with a girlfriend who I adore. Met up with old college friends who I don't see enough of. Ate yummy food, slept in a fluffy wonderful bed, and (most importantly) ran around the city looking for gorgeous design inspiration.

On Saturday while roaming around SoHo I came upon the Ochre shop - kind of perfect timing since I had just posted a blog about the Ochre owners' apartment!

There were Arctic Pear light fixtures everywhere!




LOVE this chair - both the shape and the color are stunning.

My friend and I were both obsessed with these enormous "feathers" in the corner - I was trying to figure out how to get them back to LA with me. Turned out they were dried flowers the store had bought from the flower mart. Genius! Apparently they shed a lot though...Just one of MANY NYC goodies that I can't wait to share.