Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mirror Mirror!

The first of my new mirrors have arrived - we order the Suzanne Kasler mirrors for Ballard Designs to put in the den over our sofa.

The inspiration came to go ahead and order the mirrors on my fabulous Orange County shopping trip day with Rebecca June. I did a grouping of fun mirrors for my first client and I've been in love with the idea ever since... My husband and I had originally thought to do fun silhouettes over the sofa, but when I saw an inspiration image while with Rebecca, I knew I had to pull the trigger on these mirrors.

These are the ones that arrived this morning.

I'm still waiting on these ones (which will be coming between November and December - BOO!)

I did a sketch in AutoCad of how I'd like to layout the mirrors and I'm thinking something like this... But I have until December, so I might do a few more versions and get some opinions.
See the desk to the left? That's where I'm sitting now. I feel like you all are spying on me!