Wednesday, October 20, 2010

NYC - here I come!

In honor of my trip to NYC this weekend (I'm leaving tomorrow!) here is Suzanne Rheinstein's NYC apartment (from Elle Decor.) She has a shop here in LA (Hollyhock) with gorgeous furniture, antiques and art (I found some fabulous and REASONABLY priced art for a client there.)

Love this settee.


She uses a Moroccan influenced acrylic side table in her otherwise traditional living room. I've been dying over this side table since seeing it in her shop a few months ago!





Here's the acrylic side table up close and personal.

Some more goodies from her shop - love the detailing on this sofa - the interesting shape of the base makes all the difference in the world.

Great greek key lamp.Off to NYC tomorrow - have my list of shops and showrooms to visit - please holler if you have any last minute suggestions!