Friday, September 5, 2008

Grandma had a yard sale, part one

There are so many wonderful antiques and vintage pieces this week, it looks like grandma had a big old yard sale! The internet has done an amazing thing by bringing antique furniture from around the globe to our home computers... See some great chairs and accessories below. And stay tuned for more vintage goodies.



Tufted sofa at Dana John on 1st dibs. This is a contender for my house!




I love these outdoor chairs from Outside Downtown on 1st dibs
These Louis XV bergeres would also look amazing in my living room. From Rue Toulouse at Bond and Bowery Notice the nailheads!

More furniture with nailheads! Courtesy of Lucca Antiques at 1st dibs

Love the shape of this sofa from Artful Dodger at 1st dibs

Hollywood Regency dining chairs with black patent leather. Hmmmm... I might have to snag these too! From Center44 at Bond and Bowery.




Also great contenders for my living room chairs - these are from Empiric at Bond and Bowery.
Antique cog mirror from Main Street at Bond and Bowery
Gorgeous mirror from one of my FAVORITE LA shops, Orange, also at 1st dibs.

More great mirrors at Orange. Maybe in my den.

Happy hunting!