Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Take time to stop and smell the roses

You can spend thousands of dollars on high end furnishings, but nothing makes a room feel more special than fresh flowers. It doesn't have to cost a lot of money - here are some floral images that might inspire you to freshen up your living room.

From C Magazine


These flowers below are from Birch SF - a gorgeous flower shop in San Francisco. I first read about them in Domino Magazine a few months ago and still can't get them out of my head...

I love that they wrap their bouquets in black butcher paper.




A wise woman (Susie!) once taught me that you can make anything beautiful by wrapping it in black leather or stingray - flowers, a portfolio, an ice bucket, a wrist, a busted pinky... Can I beautify my dented car by wrapping it in black leather?