Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pull my finger

It's the little details that make things look custom and special. There's no better way to make your Ikea or West Elm furniture look better than the Jones' than by updating the drawer or cabinet pulls with something a little more unique.

Michael Aram makes some beautiful drawer and cabinet pulls. These ones below are from The Hardware Hut. They would look great in a home with a Hollywood Regency vibe (think Kelly Wearstler or Jonathan Adler)
These Michael Aram leaves and dragonfly would look magical in a kids' room.


It might be a little Martha Stewart cutesy, but the clothes-pin would be cute in a laundry room cabinet...
This bamboo drawer pull is by Atlas Homewares on My Knobs. If I weren't on the prowl for a new dresser, I would use these to update my current one.


This drawer pull from Nanz has been on my list of favorites for a while. It's simple yet different.




These pulls are on our new computer desk - we bought it last month at a great vintage furniture shop here in LA called Empiric (you non-Angelenos can find their goods on the vintage/antique furniture website Bond and Bowery.) These pulls remind me of brass knuckles - making my desk look like a real tough guy.




Pull away my friends, pull away!