Thursday, September 18, 2008

I know why they are sleepless in Seattle

Velocity is a phenomenal Seattle home goodies store. If I lived in Seattle, I'd be sleepless too, spending my nights with my nose pressed up against the store window, imagining all those lovely things in my home.

They carry one of my favorite home accessories collections - Roost. It's not insanely expensive and they design goodies that help make your house look like a home. Here's some of my favorites. You can buy them all on Velocity's website.

They have gorgeous lighting:


This mobile would be a great addition to any swanky baby's room

Everyone needs candles
(I will never tire of owls, in moderation of course)

These silver antler candlesticks would make for a fabulous Christmas... or anytime.


Delicate porcelain pieces
Porcelain flowers - the upside is they don't need to be watered. The downside is, they can break :)