Monday, September 8, 2008

White pants after labor day

I think it's official - I have a fetish for outdoor furnishings. Posting about outdoor goodies after Labor Day is probably as much of a faux pas as wearing white pants. Fortunately for me, I live in LA, which means I can wear white pants and write about outdoor goods whenever I want to.
What a great outdoor bench. Reminds me of the furniture that the fabulous Mr Jonathan Adler has at the Parker in Palm Springs. Image from June/July 08 Domino Magazine. Bench from Smith and Hawken.


This pool, featured in C Magazine's June/July issue, makes me want to get away. But if you had that tented/covered seating by your pool, every weekend would feel like a getaway. Pool at Auberge du Soleil.


Beautiful lanterns from William Sonoma Home (or "Willy S" as we call it in our house.) Also featured in C Magazine.

And finally, a gorgeous image from C Magazine. Someday when I have an oceanfront home, that will be my view :)