Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day Four

Have you have enough of vintage week yet? Good, me neither.

One of my favorite vintage resources is Get Back, Inc - a coworker of mine introduced me to their website and ever since I've visited occasionally to pine for their furniture. You can tell when I've visited their website recently by the drool stain on my desk :)

Their showroom is spectacular - if I ever have a 20+ person design firm in an industrial downtown loft space, it would look just like their showroom:





In my fantasy office, I would have these desks...


My drafting table

And my desk
Some fantastic chairs:
We'd light the office using these:




And when we come in, we'll hang our coats on this:

In this fantasy world, I think I'd also have to wear a pencil skirt and bright red lipstick to work everyday...