Monday, October 13, 2008

Vintage Week

Welcome to Vintage Week at the Goods!
I think it's important to have an eclectic mix in your home: new, vintage, colorful, neutral, high end pieces, bargains....

First we have the Grande Dame of vintage furniture websites, 1st Dibs
While they may not be the cheapest, or even a secret or "insider" site, they do constantly deliver the goods.

Here are my favorites of their newest things:
Another wall sculpture by my favorite, Curtis Jere.

Some other great accessories:
Gucci glassware set. Killer.




White and gold vases. Don't hate me Susie and Jose, but I (heart) white and gold the most. Will you still be my friends?


I LOVE this mirror.
It reminds of the mirror in this Jonathan Adler styled room (image via ofifteen)
These cute Gothic mirrors also make me happy.
1st dibs always has great mid-century light fixtures. They don't work in my home, but I'm hoping to live vicariously through a friend or client...








I'm not ONLY feeling accessories right now. This settee is pretty darn gorgeousHappy vintage!