Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day Two

Last week while mixing music and design (hey, it's not illegal), I showed you this ad from Todd Merrill Antiques

I took some time to check out their website. Damn, they've got the goods.
Here were the best of the best:

Multi-faceted mirror, quite like this one below that I showed in September from Elle Decor

Glamour-puss chandelier for your glamour-puss entry

This snakeskin table deserves to have some Gucci glassware on a black lacquer tray sitting on it
A yellow buffet for a bright and cheery dinner party.



This is a wall mounted entry console table. Can you image how jealous the neighbors would be?

This coffee table fulfills any horn/antler quotas that you might have for your home.




Sofa that reminds me of the Addams Family. But it's still cool. It may be better suited for a chic hotel lounge than my living room.