Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action!

My friends are always on the search for the Goods. And when they find the goods, they always send them my way...
Melissa sent me the link for the online store rianrae, which has a great and eclectic mix of accessories, furniture and lighting...

I'm still looking for the perfect light fixture for our dining room, here are some options:

A grouping of these in various sizes would be gorgeous:


I also love the spare, modern look of this one:


This one below would be great for an open, airy beach home:



I have a weakness for lights like this one:




As I've said before, I love a sophisticated chandelier in a baby girl's room. I think these would transition all the way through high school:





Floor lamps like these will make your friends jealous:
I love these as bedside lamps, though I might confuse them for a decanter and try to take a middle-of-the-night drink:

The Crystal Pirate (my own nickname for it) - this is just like the fixture from the Nanette Lapore apartment in Elle Decor I mentioned a few months ago...


I added Metropolitan Home to my looooong list of magazine subscriptions. They sent me the October 08 issue yesterday, which had these great lighting spreads...
Let there be light!