Monday, October 27, 2008

My look for less, part two

Was under the weather this weekend, so I snuggled under a blanket, drank copious amounts of hot tea, and looked through the CB2 catalogue - Crate and Barrel's affordable priced furniture and accessories line.

I found some great pieces that reminded me of things I've blogged about not too long ago. I think the folks at CB2 are reading my blog and thinking, "hmmm, how can we bring the Goods to the people?" Well, maybe not, but they sure are creating some great goods at great prices.


You can get this fantastic vintage-y stool for only $129, rather than spend the money on this pricier option:



The great people at CB2 are also bringing us this mirror for $129


In case you can't afford this vintage one:
And finally, your friends will all love this milk carton inspired vase for $6.95




If you can't buy this with your milk moneyEven when I'm sick, I still love a good bargain!