Thursday, October 2, 2008

Salsa? Reggae? Calypso...

A few weeks ago I visited Calypso Home in the Brentwood Country Mart here in LA. I would buy their entire inventory and turn my home into a Calypso showroom, if possible. Yesterday I went back to take photographs - here's the best of their goods:

Some vignettes in their showroom:




They have the Roost light fixtures I love!









They had some gorgeous pillows - beautiful peacock feather print to match my favorite wallpaper...



They had some great pillows to remind us that all we need is LOVE...
Love the patent leather.


They also have a great mixture of metallic, leather, linen and lamb's wool pillows...

Here's an idea for Lehman Brothers... with the stock market giving us all a panic attack, I think this golden piggy bank might be the best option for my money



I also love this hair-on-hide-mixed-with-metallic leather. They have this look at Vivre as well. There are obviously some VERY stylish cows out there...


White and gold rug. Sorry trannies, they had white & gold, black & silver, no black and gold...



Black and silver rug


White and silver pillow



I dig this coffee table. AND it's on sale. Not sure it goes in my home - any takers?


Love this colorful, happy, lovey bed. Makes me want to add some unnecessary decorative pillows to mine...