Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Busy, busy, busy . . . "


Good morning,

I hope everyone has a great weekend planned. I have a to-do-list that might rival the size of the federal tax code. But, I digress . . . .


Whenever I'm feeling overwhelmed by a project, I try to take refuge in some good design. And, heaven bless Miles Redd for being there for me this morning. The delightful Mr. Redd's projects always exhibit such exuberance and unabashed joy.



"In the parchment-colored living room - - where Redd installed a button-tufted corner banquette to augment the armchairs ad deep sofa - - the interior is spirited, from a white painted console with a impressive eagle base to a neoclassical fauteuil to a bronze table whose pedestal is in the shape of a gnarled branch."


oh, and yeah, this was my place last night at midnight. The new carpet for my bedroom came in yesterday. So most all of my furniture is piled in my study while I get the new floor covering down in my bedroom. lol.