Friday, March 20, 2009

Hide Me

While surfing the Internet looking for white hides for my client (and for myself if I can't get my own hide debacle taken care of!), I stumbled upon this website. GORGEOUS does not even describe what Kyle Bunting can do with hides...

What a stunning herringbone pattern...
Mr Crowley in light beige


Mr Crowley in Cream


My Crowley in Palomino

The photos they take of their hides are so soft and fantastic, I just want to spend all day napping on one.

I love their cream colored hide... SO luxurious.
Take note, evil store that has my money, this is what a cream colored hide looks like, not this.


Here's another fabulous geometric pattern...

Bittersweet in Cream


Bittersweet in Cream


Bittersweet (in the round!) in Barley


They even do custom work!


Another gorgeous custom piece
Perhaps an ode to someone's hometown in Australia?

Stunning.