Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dot Net

Interior Design (dot) net is the website for Interior Design Magazine - and it is an AMAZING source for interesting design goodies. They always have the most interesting finds...

A fantastic rug - inspired by the eye exam we all have to take...
By Bev Hisey - would love this in my home.


LOVE this wall sconce
By William Haines - originally designed for the May home in 1953, these were recently reissued (everything old is new again!) It's made of acrylic (which we all know I love so much it gets its own subcategory on this blog)


I've seen these tables before when looking for furniture for a nightclub in at my old job - so I was excited to see that the people at Interior Design love them too!


Bronzeforms 4 by Silas Seandel.


This floor lamp base is gorgeous - reminds me of something I saw last night on the Discovery channel (no joke, glow worms in caves make webs that look JUST like this - stunning).


Better get it soon - it's only limited edition item of 300 pieces. Called the 5 1/2 it's from zumtobel.com.


This decadent chandelier is my kind of girlie/funk/glam...

By evamenz.com.


And probably my favorite - this coffee table is dipped in pure silver - the silver is stunning, but even better you can still see all the grain and flaws of the wood.

From Council Design. If I start putting my pennies in a jar I wonder how many decades I'd have to save up for this one...