Wednesday, March 11, 2009

*walks up to the microphone*



Good morning faithful reader,

I've only been blogging for about 5 months now and I can't believe the amazing people that I have met through my contacts here with "tartanscot."  So this morning I want to acknowledge a few special people.

firstly, ArchitectDesign.  Of all of my new blogging friends, you were the first.  We've chatted about practically everything from light fixtures, vintage homes, design inspirations, and all points in between.  You were also the first person to add me to your blog list.  My thanks knows no bounds.

and the lovely and gracious GrannySmithGreen.  We share a great love of English design and I know when we first meet . . . we'll sit in the corner of some coffee shop and giggle for hours.

PigtownDesign.  Anyone who can chat with me about the glories of design AND can geek-out about Doctor Who and Torchwood is 'tops' in my book.

and sweet PatriciaGray.  You were so kind to list me as one of your favourite new blogs on Saturday.  I was (and still am) quite honoured.

KatieDid, you were SO sweet to list my blog yesterday . . . glad you enjoyed the images and good luck with the tour of your home.  As I've always said, if you want to get things done around the house - have a party.

I encourage anyone who hasn't already, to swing by and meet my new friends.

tartanscot