Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cheating...

I am typically a brand loyal girl.

I love Virgin America Airlines. Even if their flight is a few dollars more than the other guys, I will fly them.

I love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. No substitutions accepted. (My step mom tried to make me homemade gourmet macaroni when I was 10 years old. Chaos ensued.)

I love my design boyfriend, Jonathan Adler. And I love his Palm Springs Hotel, the Parker. But I'm going to have to cheat on him.

My husband Pricelined a 4-star hotel in Palm Springs - we are looking to do a weekend getaway soon - and we got an amazing rate at the Riviera Palm Springs. I hate to say it, I hate to be untrue to my boyfriend, but the place looks beautiful.






I'm feeling more relaxed just looking at these pictures...

I'll report after my stay!