Tuesday, March 17, 2009

K Dubs

The Goods reader Melanie sent me a message about Kelly Wearstler's line for Sferra bedding - I had posted on a few pillows from the line last month (when they were featured in Elle Decor)... Now the line was mentioned on Daily Candy - the Sferra website is up and running and goods are going to be ready to roll in April!

I really like these bedroom shots...
The Tracery line




Raked Sand



I love this Radiant pillowGorgeous wool embroidery


I'm really liking this Nautilus pillow, but...

I can't stand the chair they've chosen to display it on!



These Ombre throws are beautiful.
Though at $625 a pop, they seem to have been priced pre-recession.


I love these Thistle napkins, with sea urchin looking embroidery...
Her color palette and look are definitely shifting - from Hollywood Regency (1930's) to kind of 70's... (we also saw her 70's vibe in a Domino spread of her guest house.) I wonder if other designers will start joining the bandwagon?