Thursday, March 5, 2009

Textiles Schmextiles

When I saw this ad last month for Katerina Tana, I fell head-over-heels for these textile designs...


They reminded me of the loose, beachy, breezy vibes from Lulu DK fabrics
image from 1st Dibs

I have a love affair with another textile line - Mokum - which they carry at the Thomas Lavin Showroom here in LA.

Some gorgeous ones...



I love this lacey one - would be STUNNING as the fabric over a canopy/drape-y bed...


I love this one - we are using a darker version in a client's home.

The golden yellow chair + the charcoal dark wall = design nirvana

Love this blue/green textile against a lighter blue/green wall...
And that lamp!

I'm starting to work on some textile designs of my own - maybe someone (besides me) will be blogging about them someday!