Monday, March 9, 2009

Adler-fy

So we are thinking of further Jonathan Adler-fying our home. I may blog about him obsessively, but I don't have THAT much of his goodies in my home. Ok, maybe I have a floor lamp, and my hugs & drugs pillows, and a comforter, and a serving platter... but there's always room for a little more Adler in my home!

We have been in love with the Preston Console (in black crocodile!) for quite a while. After living with my husband's old desk as a sad make-shift console for 10 months, I think we may be ready to pull the trigger!

I absolutely LOVE the way they merchandised it in the picture above... It makes me want to get two adorable Jonathan Adler lamps to put on either end...


Maybe the Nelson Minor in Platinum?

Or the Claridge Component Lamp?Darn you Jonathan Adler photo shoot stylists and your seductive merchandising!

Oh, Jonathan, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...