Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Nose - pressed firmly to grindstone"


Greetings and Salutations,

I'm having one of those 'too many things on the to-do-list' days. The good part is that the firm is busy and there's more work on the horizon. I just need to stay 'on task' and stay ahead of the work-load.


But, before I dive back into the pile of papers and fabric samples on my desk, let's take a moment to revel in the beauty of Ralph Lauren's office/study at his estate in Bedford. I've always LOVED this house. I worked as a stylist/designer for Ralph Lauren for 13 years before opening my own firm, so it's kind of in my DNA at this point. lol. If you're a big Ralph fan, his new home collection line is opening in his retail stores around the country. Go in and have a look . . . let me know your favourites!

back to work,
tartanscot