Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday - Fabrics and Flowers

My apologies for the lack of posts this week - it's been hectic in the world of Swedlow Design - but I'm back and ready for a relaxing weekend (lunch with a wonderful designer friend and hopefully catching Alice in Wonderland.)

I am SUPER excited about the projects I have going on. I've posted about this West LA client, who's home is really coming together great - I just placed an order for the dining room drapery fabric and I'm over the moon for this lacey/linen sheer.





Another great client - their master bedroom suite is coming together -- here's a sneak peak of some of the gorgeous fabrics we are putting together for them:

For a side chair in the sitting room -


Pillow fabric in the sitting room -

Bench in the bedroom -



Fabric for the bedroom decorative pillow sham (the client loves the sample so much they still have it, found this image from Lola Is Beauty.)
Can't wait for it to all come together!


In the meantime I have some beautiful things going on in my home - spring has sprung here in LA (sorry to y'all in rainy/hail/cold parts of the world).


Our tree out front is sprouting cherry blossoms.

The pink flowers in the backyard are exploding.


And the dog is being just plain adorable. Happy Weekend!